miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

The good things

Hi today I’m going to talk about the good things that happen in this year in my life.

In this year I learnt so much and this have been so good for me because I have learnt about my carrier, dentistry, and I like this. Specifically I learnt about how to make mixture of dentistry cement, how to make that cement hardens and how make a cavity for amalgam.  That  has been so great for me. I’m very happy because each day I can learn more about my carrier. I like so much this carrier and I want learn more every day about it.

The situation that did not so well is that I haven’t been able to study faster and memorizing more easily the things, meanings or terms of specifically of anatomy. This subject is very difficult for me and I want improve my marks of it. But one of my achievements for this year was approve anatomy in the first semester and I have managed this.

The thing that I haven’t done jet is distribute better my time and do that I need when I have the time for it.  But I work in this aspect for improve my quality of life.

The last new that made me very happy was that a couple very likes by me going to marry in the last days of this month. That was a nice new because they going to have a son. I hope that they won’t have any problem and that year continue be more good.

1 comentario:

  1. Good things came for good people, the rest of the year for you will be good! c:

    ResponderEliminar