Here againg in English
Hi everybody today I’m going to talk about my experience with learning English
in the university and about the use of the blog for to do it. I think that my
learning in English have been very good because the practice all weeks in this
language is very useful for improve my vocabulary and my grammar. I can talk
with my classmates in English and learn more about meaning of the different words
and how to say different sentences.
I've missed a lot of classes because I have gone to
dentist and like the dentist is a student he just had hours in the schedule
of English. This has been very bad for my learning because I lose the connection
between one class and the next class. For this reason I pretend don’t lose more
classes and practice more in the platform of English for improve more my English
because is very important the practice for talk and write good in this
language. Also I want approve this subject and for to achieve
it I need study and
practice more.
Outside of
English class I don’t use much English because the people of my country don’t
talk in this language, also It’s very difficult know somebody that understand or
talk in English. For the other hand I don’t have time for talk all things in
English but could be a part of my goal to improve my English talk more times in
the week in English.
All things that
I’m going to do for improve my English is because I want to communicate with
other people in this language, know other people that know this language and
use this language in my career.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario