Hi! Today
I'm going to talk about a topic that in actual society is very recurrent
because is the mainspring
of obesity in the world, fast food.
When I thought
in fast food I remembered when I felt happy because, when I ate a hotdog or
pizza generally I was with other people like my family or friends. However in
last time I has learned about how eat healthy food, because my mom began to read
a book about healthy life and food. This was maybe about a two or three years
ago and since there we, like family, began to eat healthier.
I learn
about how to make food very taste with healthy things like vegetables or pulses
and why is very important eat healthy food. But maybe the most important thing
that I learned was that fast food is so bad because it involves so much process
that make that our bodies begin be sick and the more simply explanation is that
this food has elements that our bodies don’t need. For example an excess of oil
our bodies convert it in fatty fat that make we fatten. In that’s why I began
to eat healthy food.
Now I
start to do yoga in the university and in this way I understand more about healthy
life. I think that is very important do exercise and eat healthy all time that
you can because in this way your body keep healthy. I try don’t eat fast food
because a healthy body mean a healthy mind and I need a healthy mind for study
all that I need in the university.
Dani, all is true, but you can not deny that fast food is delicious. Imagine a churrasco! hahaha I'm going to be a fat lady :(
ResponderEliminarHeyy, I love to cook healthy food, the vegetables are incredible in sauces!!
ResponderEliminarHi Dani, I believe that fast food is delicious but is truth that is very bad for our body!
ResponderEliminarHi!! I don´t eat many fast food but when I eat them is very delicious :D
ResponderEliminarI start with healthy food about 4 month ago and I really like this food, also I think that sometimes fast food is a big temptation!!! jaajaj
ResponderEliminarthe recent times I have to say that I have eaten a lot of fast food because I don't have time for something better but I have the conviction to began a more healthy life!
ResponderEliminarDani!, this year, I have eaten more fast food that in my whole life. It tastes so good and is very cheap! ahah also there're a lot of fast food near the University
ResponderEliminaryou are so right! but I admit that I love eat fast food, but not always. A long time ago I made yoga too, is really relaxing.
ResponderEliminar