miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

Ecopost :D



Hi, today Im going to talk about the environmental friendly practices. 

The first thing that I want to say is that people can learn always more about the environmental friendly practices, for example in the internet you can find information about this or through society net you can get more information, also there are blogs, pages and organizations dedicated to environmental friendly practices.

I have incorporated recycling into my habits, such as each month in my house we recollect plastic bags that and paper, then we give plastics bags to a man that sell them to recycling company and paper we carry to recycling point that is in a commercial center, also we use compost for plants that is make in base of organic wastes. Another thing that I try do every day is walk to everywhere but I haven´t could replace the public transport or car because all days I need travel a long distance to University. I haven´t joined or supported any eco-organisations because I think that this involve much time, although that I would like to do more things related to recycling for example I would like use biogas in my house.

Regard to actions that I have done to reduce my carbon foot print I want to say that I can´t reduce more our foot prints because in my house electronics things are used only when we need them.

I think that missing in our society is more education for children, awareness and responsibility in adults.

4 comentarios:

  1. Nowadays the ecology is really forgotten, but we need to worry about

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The education in this topic is so necesary mowadays, and it must be one of the things most important!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Dani, I want to walk more too, but I need travel long distances too :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. People doesn't look for information about the environment, this is so sad, there would be more publicity about environment friendly practices.

    ResponderEliminar