Hi!
Today I’m
going to talk about my future job.
Well, today
I’m studying Dentistry at University, so I imagine myself in the future like a dentist
in a public hospital exercised the profession that I chose. Consequentially I’m
going work indoors all my time like a professional. But of course that I could
travel to other places, I’m going feel very happy, because I always wanted know
other cultures or even places of my country, like Atacama, Isla de Pascua or Magallanes.
I could work in all places where there is a hospital. Maybe I could be an air dentist
like air doctors that fly in their plane to far places for compensate absence
of specialist. In my case the specialty is dentistry.
My future
work is made especially in a “dental box” that is a place in a hospital with
all things for make the treatment to patient. I’m thinking that my major could
be Oral Implantology, because this major is about return smile to toothless people
and I think this job is very rewarding.
Maybe I’m going to do this major because is about adults and I`m so bad with
children. Also because I think this job is very interesting, entertainment and
all days will be different to others days. But the main cause of my choice is for
the work people that not smile because are toothless. I think this job going to
the best job for me.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario