miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

Pichidangui beach

Hi! Today I’m going to talk about my holidays in the summer of 2013. In this holiday I went to Pichidangui beach for a week with my family.

In that week we rested so much. We slept very much in all days in the beach. We only made food for the lunch and then we went to the beach. Also we swam very much and walked in the wet sand. We carried water bottles long as we thought that we needed it for go to the beach.  But if we had had freshwater in the beach, we would have left the water bottle in the cottage of course!

This holiday was good because we didn’t need to worry about the tent or the thieves in the camping. Then we could rest one hundred percent because all our things were safe in the cottage with the kippers that were owner of this place. If I had a cottage in Pichidangui, I would go every weekend to this beach because is a great place for rest.


The things of this place that I like more are the calm water in the beach, windsurf and blonde sand that shine in the floor. I love Pichidangui and when I can, I come back.

3 comentarios:

  1. Danii, I have never go to that beach but sounds good to me, so much relaxing in Pichidangui beach is great, a calm water is perfectly to float and spend the time with your family is the best thing that one could live:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Daniela :) I love all kind of cottages, in the beach, in the country, near a lake..these are very nice !! I have never been in Pichidangui but I would like to know it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Daniela, I know this beach and I agree with you It is wonderful!

    ResponderEliminar