miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014

Detective Conan


In Unites States is known like a Case Closed. I saw this cartoon when I had free time in my house after the school but when my father stayed in the house I couldn’t see it because He said that the Japanese cartoon were bad. Sometimes I could see the cartoon when I didn’t have homework and when my father saw the cartoon with me and realized that the Japanese cartoon wasn’t really bad. I saw it in Chilevision channel.

This cartoon is about a teenager called Shin'ichi Kudō that fell in love with Ran Mouri but in secret. A day when he saw a strange transaction of black men he was attacked from behind and he was given a poison (APTX 4869) in order to kill him. But he changed to a child of six or seven years old. Then he begins to resolves case of his dad, a famous detective but without his dad known. Then appear more characters and the topic becomes more interesting with for example FBI.

I like this cartoon because I think is interesting because is about spies and technology.

Finally I think that cartoons definitely aren’t only for child, because If I could see cartoons, I would do it, because is funny!

1 comentario: