Hi
everybody! Today I’m going to talk about Cuba because I would like to go there.
Cuba is an island
country located in the Caribbean. This place has much sunny days, virtually
all places have beach and you can swim all day. Obviously you can rest because
the people are very relaxed and the environment is relaxed. Also I would like
drink coco water for taste it.
Another
thing that I like of Cuba is the dance. I would like learn some of their dance
because I think that is very entertaining dance. But specific I like the
salsa or guaracha cubana, this dance I would like to learn. Also I would like know
the rain in a hot day and eat fried banana with other food.
The think
that I give me more curiously is how the people live in a Communist system, and
how is the public health. They have a very good health system and the professionals
are very good then I like to know more about system of care for patients.

I travel to Cuba once! and is amazing, I recommend to you, and a place that everyone have to go is "La bodeguita del medio" a lot of famous went there and you can write in the wall.
ResponderEliminarDany, Cuba is a beautiful places and I would like travel there!
ResponderEliminar